Online Booking Agreement For Interior Cleaning Services
1. Bookings may be changed with 24 hours notice. All sales are final.
2. If a booking appointment is missed, no refunds will be issued.
3. You may change your booking by clicking on the “My Booking” link in the order confirmation email.
4. Customers are responsible for removing garbage and all items from cupholders, seats, trunk, and any other areas being cleaned. These may be stored in the baskets provided by our staff.
5. If there are any concerns regarding the quality of service, they must be brought to the manager’s attention before leaving the site.
1. I understand that this program is for personal use vehicles only, registered under the member’s name at the same address and is limited to a single vehicle. Any abuse or excessive use may result in cancellation or suspension from the program.
2. The member guarantees to pay the monthly fee on the date of sign-up and each following month unless cancelled prior to the renewal date. All promotional offers come with a 3-month minimum commitment. To cancel a membership you MUST log in using the account you created at sign-up. If you have any issues with your account, you can email email@example.com. Emails will be answered on weekdays only.
3. Superior Car Wash reserves the right to cancel, amend or change the program from time to time as it deems necessary.
4. The member agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of this agreement and others that may be added from time to time by Superior Car Wash. The member understands that the Superior Car Wash plan barcode must be on the vehicle at the time of wash in order to receive the service, there will be no exceptions. Lost or stolen barcodes should be reported immediately.
5. A Superior Wash Plan is not transferable. The member may not sell, assign or transfer the agreement to anyone. Assignment or transfer shall be null and void. The member may not loan his Superior Wash Plan to anyone. Member must notify Superior Car Wash of any change in vehicle ownership.
6. Any breach or default by the member of this agreement shall permit Superior Car Wash to terminate, suspend or revoke membership. Upon default, any remaining payments shall be cancelled after the 30-day notice period.
7. In addition to the cost of membership, the member agrees to pay any and all sale, value-added and other taxes levied or assessed by any government and which are at law collectible from the member.